When the yoni is honored she becomes a channel of power, beauty, balance and love. When her voice falls on deaf ears, she becomes a center for
The yoni is the birthplace for all of our creative abilities. There was once a time in history when the yoni was worshiped, respected and honored. Sadly in today’s society the female anatomy has been sexualized in such a way that the conversation regarding our yoni has become somewhat taboo, so much so that the modern woman does not realize the true power she inherently possesses.
I would like to welcome you on a journey to share with you ancient traditions from herbology to hydrotherapy and a little in-between! Geared towards helping you heal from the misconceptions that are holding you hostage from your divine femininity.
Establish Your Connection
It is imperative for the modern woman to have an open and healthy relationship with her yoni as it is the only path towards self-love. When your yoni is healthy your life will reflect this balance. Follow these simple steps to initiate your journey to self-love. To begin I offer you this following yoni mantra;
My Womb is rich with life
My Vagina is a channel of purity
My Yoni is a sacred part of me
I am Divine
I am Love
I am Light
1. Prepare your sacred space
2. Light a candle and set your intention
3. Lie down comfortably and place your hands on your womb. Take a few deep breaths recite your mantra and exhale out any tension you may be holding. Feel your womb, massage and take time to connect with her even asking questions about what it is that she needs from you.
4. After establishing this inner connection, apply a little oil to your hands and massage your pelvic area very gently for 5 minutes. Starting from your pelvic bone, use gentle circular motions to help relax the body. Take a moment to enjoy this euphoric state of connection.
5. Slowly spread your legs wide and place the mirror in between your thighs look at your yoni inward for a few moments, look at the entrance to your womb, gently separate your lips to see further in to your sacred opening. Meditate on what you see and give yourself time to become acquainted. When you are done bless your yoni and thank her for sharing herself with you.
6. Record what you felt about this sacred part of your femininity.
To kick start your healing, repeat this ritual daily for seven days and then again whenever you hear her voice.
I love you unconditionally .
I loved you even in my ignorance.
I loved you when I didn’t even know.
The Way It Should Be
Yoni Yoni steaming is an ancient practice in which you sit over a hot herbal remedy allowing the steam to gently penetrate your yoni region. Respected by healers around the world, yoni steaming is an opportunity to utilize the wisdom of mother nature while reconnecting with your divine feminine.
There are several ingredients that can be used to create your own yoni steam. See below for a list of herbs you can choose from.
Dandelion: Helps to alleviate bloating, helps to balance hormones.
Mint: An ancient aphrodisiac and treatment for infertility.
Oregano: Helps to bring on menstruation, also known for its antiseptic and stimulating qualities.
Rosemary: An aromatic and antimicrobial herb, treats bacterial infection, speeds wound healing, inhibits yeast growth, and stimulates menstruation.
Sweet Basil: Invokes protection, helps to reduce painful menstruation, increases fertility, expels afterbirth
Calendula: Aids in healing of scar tissue, vaginal tears and hemorrhoids.
Partridge berry: Treats infertility, regulates menstrual cycles and helps decrease menstrual pain.
Yarrow: Helps to regulates menstrual flow and supports overall uterine health.
Lavender: Stimulates menstruation and supports healing.
Sage: Invokes protection, aids digestion, induces menstruation.
Motherwort: Astringent, tonifying and cleansing also helps to relaxes uterine muscles, eases uterine cramping, stimulates uterine tone and blood flow.
*Note: Do not steam over open wounds - Always use organic ingredients